38 Gortin Park,
Belfast, BT5 7EP
5 Bed Detached House
Asking price £575,000
Asking price £575,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- A recently remodelled and refurbished detached home set overlooking a parkland green
- Private gates leading to paved parking and turning areas bordered by fencing and open to lawn
- Stylish accommodation set over 2 floors extending to over 2200 sq ft
- Meticulously designed boutique interior with soft and hard furnishings incorporating designer brands
- Bright and spacious entertaining and reception areas all carefully designed and planned
- Drawing room with tiled floor and wood burning stove with window overlooking front of house
- Family room with solid oak wooden floor
- Kitchen with glazed roof and full range of Bosch appliances with breakfast bar
- Casual dining area with space for 6 to 8 space table with tri-folding doors leading to sun terrace and gardens
- Living Room with custom fitted furniture, Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers and fitted projector and automatic cinema screen
- Large utility room open to working kitchen with full range of fitted appliances and door to rear terraces, patios and gardens
- 5 Bedrooms on first floor off the landing:
- The Principal bedroom is designed like a hotel suite, sliding door and glazed panels overlooking rear gardens
- Shower room featuring designer tiling with a wet room style double shower, WC and stylish hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 currently used as dressing room to the principal bedroom with full range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space, oak flooring
- Bedroom 3 with wooden floor and glazed sliding door overlooking rear terraces and gardens
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 with wooden floors
- Main bathroom with shower area, bathtub, WC and sink in vanity unit
- Mature and private rear gardens with raised terrace and patios accessed via the rear reception areas
- Steps down with designer exterior tiling finishes and double water features to walled and enclosed lawns
- Rear raised sun patio and large wooden garden store and secure double doors leading to Comber Greenway
- Mains gas central heating and double-glazed windows
- Only a couple of minutes' walk from the local shops, restaurants, cafes and close to Belfast City Airport and city centre
- Stormont hotel and Estate, David Lloyd complex and the Omniplex with all hospitality attractions and the Ice Bowl are close by
- Leading primary and secondary schools and bus stops all convenient
- Contact David Menary on 07775557090 or [email protected] for all enquiry levels
The entertaining areas have a balance and proportion rarely offered in the East Belfast market, with large and stylish rooms & private living and sleeping areas which will suit user requirements from a professional couple to a large family. There are 5 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms with fantastic raised and custom designed patios, terraces and gardens to the rear which are perfect for entertaining, relaxing and have access to the stunning Comber Greenway walks.
With few opportunities of this calibre ever available to purchase in Stormont, please contact us at your convenience to arrange a private appointment to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.1m x 2.2m (20' 0" x 7' 3")
Tiled floor, corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting. Understairs WC wall mounted, WHB, designer feature tiled floor and walls. Glazed panelled door leading into
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.4m (20' 4" x 11' 2")
Beautiful tiled floor, feature Nordpeis wood burning stove, corniced ceiling, feature ceiling and wall lighting, Aeon stainless steel designer radiators, windows overlooking front of the property towards gardens.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
Solid red oak wooden flooring, corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting, custom fitted cabinetry with open shelving and lighting, entertaining area with space for wall mounted television, wired for projector, remote controlled movie screen and Dolby Atmos surround sound, bay windows overlooking front of property.
- 6.7m x 5.4m (21' 12" x 17' 9")
L shaped room, designer kitchen with excellent selection of high-level cupboards, drawers, shelves and units with Bosch stainless steel appliances, warming drawer, combi-oven microwave, oven and integrated steam cooker. Space for double free-standing fridge freezer with built in cupboards on either side. Kitchen area with wine fridge, 5 ring stainless steel Bosch hob with Bosch extractor fan and tiled splashback. Black star granite worktops with stainless steel sink with combination rinse/mixer tap. Raised breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, glazed roof. Step down to dining area with space for 6-8 seater table and chairs, oak tri-folding door leading to entertaining patio area. Step up to
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Solid red oak wooden floor, corniced ceiling, integrated ceiling speakers, designer black vertical radiators, space for wall mounted television
- UTILITY ROOM/WORKING KITCHEN
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, bespoke kitchen, excellent selection of cupboards, drawers, shelves and units, Bosch oven, ceramic 4 ring hob with extractor fan. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, fitted Bosch dishwasher, home intelligence unit, plumbed for washer/drier with fully glazed door to rear terraces and patios.
- Central staircase with foot lighting leading to first floor
- Landing area with door to
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM SUITE
- 4.3m x 3.6m (14' 1" x 11' 10")
Solid oak wooden floor and skirting, corniced ceiling, upvc sliding door open to glazed balustrade overlooking rear gardens. Feature sliding door leading to ensuite shower room with heated floor, walk in double shower, feature designer tiling, Grohe rainfall shower and telephone hand shower. Wall mounted Duravit WC heated towel rail, stone sink with backlit mirror over and waterfall style tap. Integrated ceiling speakers, extractor fan and low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Solid oak wooden floor, corniced ceiling, integrated ceiling speakers. Window overlooking front.
- BEDROOM 3/WALK IN DRESSING ROOM
- 3.8m x 3.4m (12' 6" x 11' 2")
Solid oak wooden floor and skirting, corniced ceiling, window overlooking front of property, integrated ceiling speakers. Full built in room of bespoke cabinetry with hanging and shelving space and concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 3.7m (10' 2" x 12' 2")
Solid oak wooden floor and skirting, integrated ceiling speakers, corniced ceiling, space for wall mounted television, upvc opening double doors overlooking rear of the property.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Double walk in shelving/cupboard/hot press area, solid oak wooden floor, low voltage lighting, corniced ceiling.
- MAIN BATHROOM
- 2.5m x 2.1m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
Fully tiled floor and walls, low flush WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, deep fill bath with telephone hand shower and waterfall centre taps. Low voltage lighting, walk in double shower unit with drench shower and telephone hand shower.
- Double wrought iron entrance gates leading to brick paved driveway and parking space with wood panelled walls to each side. Front gardens with lawns, box hedging, wall to front, concealed lighting. Upvc glazed entrance door with side panels.
- Raised rear terrace with fantastic entertaining areas, surrounded by secure fencing, feature bamboo planters, outside lighting and speakers. Entertaining fire pit area with screen, overlooking lower gardens. Terrace extends round to service the bi-folding doors from living/kitchen/dining room and overlooks a lower garden with tiled steps down via a pond each side of the steps with a feature water fountain, designer tiling and box hedging. Lawns bordered by enclosed gardens with weeping silver birch tree, large shed, cut flowerbeds. Feature tiled sun patio to rear with outdoor power sockets. Double doors to rear pathway leading towards Comber Greenway.
Gortin Park is positioned just off the Kings Road in East Belfast