- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fitted kitchen
- Rear hall
- Three generous bedrooms
- Refitted shower room
- Replaced internal doors
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- Front garden in lawn
- Off street parking to rear
Additional InformationA beautifully maintained mid terrace home located in the always popular Glenmore area.
The property consists of a lounge, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and refitted shower room.
Outside there is a lovely enclosed front garden and paved rear garden with off street parking.
Glenmore Activity Centre, shops, schools, train and bus service are all within minutes walk.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door.
- 4.347m x 3.876m (14' 3" x 12' 9")
(at widest point) Feature Adam style fireplace with marble inset, marble and granite hearth and electric fire. Corniced ceiling.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.625m x 3.052m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in stainless steel gas hob and electric under oven. Cooker filter. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Wood panelled ceiling. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Built in cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.661m x 2.68m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
Coved ceiling. Laminate floor. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.307m x 3.083m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Built in wardrobe. Coved ceiling.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.78m x 2.545m (9' 1" x 8' 4")
(into doorway) Built in cupboard.
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Completely enclosed front garden in lawn with mature shrubs and flowers. Off street parking to the rear with double entrance gates. Garden shed.
Off Glenmore Park
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »