This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- One reception room
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Immediate possession
- Chain free
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
38 Glenkeen, Belfast, BT17 0SH:
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £57,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 028 90605200.
Comfortable bungalow positioned in a popular location close to schools, shops and transport routes. Two bedrooms. One reception room. Fitted kitchen. Bathroom. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Enclosed rear garden. Immediate possession. Chain free. Early viewing recommended.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance hall;
- Living room 12'10 10'8 (3.91m 3.25m)
- Bay window;
- Kitchen /dining 9'10 9'5 (3.00m 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear hallway;
- Bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin;
- Bedroom 1 10'7 9'7 (3.23m 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2 9'11 9'1 (3.02m 2.77m)
- Enclosed rear garden.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 19 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views