Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic detached property in one of the Four Winds most sought after locations
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- The property offers flexible and spacious living accommodation
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from built-in storage
- Large lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Family room with patio doors to the rear garden
- Modern kitchen with solid wood units, integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Downstairs office/study or sixth bedroom if required
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- A further four bedrooms – three of which are doubles
- Recently installed contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Spacious landing with handy eaves storage
- Downstairs WC with a two piece suite
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Private rear garden with a good-sized lawn, plants, shrubs and a patio
- Front garden laid in lawn complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities & public transport
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Feels Like Home!
This is a wonderful family home with space in abundance that is sure to meet the demands of growing or established families. It offers flexible living accommodation that can be set up to meet your requirements… you could have six bedrooms and two reception rooms or less bedrooms and more reception rooms… the choice is yours. There couldn’t be much more you could need for a comfortable modern day family lifestyle!
Downstairs comprises of a spacious entrance hall with built-in storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a cosy family room with patio doors to the garden, a stunning kitchen with solid wood units, integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, two well-proportioned double bedrooms, an office or study and a new bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. Upstairs comprises of master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a two further bedrooms.
To the front there is a beautiful landscaped garden with mature plants & shrubs as well as a driveway. There is a spacious detached garage which benefits from light, power and an up & over door. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a good-sized lawn and a patio making it perfect space for all the family to enjoy!
The Cairnshill Road area is a very popular location to live, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City is within walking distance, ensuring the trip to work is as stress free as possible!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 17’9” x 12’5”
Family Room 10’9” x 10’8”
Kitchen/Diner 14’ x 11’8”
Master Bedroom 18’11’ x 11’10”
Bedroom 2 14’1” x 14’1”
Bedroom 3 11’2” x 9’5”
Bedroom 4 14’ x 10’9”
Bedroom 5 13’3” x 10’10”
Office/Study 9’8” x 8’6”
Bathroom 10’8” x 7’11”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views