- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Three Storey End Townhouse
- 4 Bedrooms
- Spacious First Floor Lounge
- Highly Sought After Location
- Exclusive Mews Style Development
- Modern Kitchen With Living/ Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Central Heating
- Integral Garage With Private Driveway
Positioned within a highly regarded established Mews style development within walking distance of Village centre and Loughshore Park. This impressive three storey end townhouse will interest the purchaser searching for family sized accommodation in an enviable location. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Service door into:-
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.05m x 3.35m (16'7" x 11'0")
- With power and light.
- UTILITY AREA 1.60m x 0.94m (5'3" x 3'1")
- Fixed work bench. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin and button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/ DINING ASPECT 4.60m x 4.52m (15'1" x 14'10")
- At max. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level modern fitted units with co-ordinating work surfaces. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Integrated dishwasher. Fitted wine rack. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Twin front PVC double glazed door to garden and patio.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With exposed hardwood flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 4.65m (16'4" x 15'3")
- At max. Quality hardwood flooring. Dual window aspect. Cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth.
- BEDROOM 2 2.57m x 5.18m (8'5" x 17'0")
- MODERN FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, button flush w.c, panelled bath and step in shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 4.57m (16'7" x 15'0")
- At max. Dual window aspect.
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap and large shower enclosure. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 3.76m x 2.62m (12'4" x 8'7")
- PVC double glazed door to balcony area. Suitable for office if required.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m x 2.77m (10'0" x 9'1")
- Driveway to front with ample parking to integral garage.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »