- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- In Need of Modernisation
- Spacious Hallway with Block Parquet Wooden Flooring
- Lounge with Tiled Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to Detached Garage
- Garden Laid in Lawn
- Convenient Location to Dundonald Village, The Ulster Hospital, Holywood and Belfast
Additional InformationThis semi detached property occupies a good site within a quiet residential location. It lies within close proximity to local shops along the Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald village, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings and David Lloyd Health Club. It is also surrounded by an excellent range of primary and secondary schools in Dundonald, Holywood, Knock and Belmont.
The spacious reception hall leads to separate living room and dining room and there is a fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with coloured suite. Other benefits include driveway parking, detached garage and oil fired central heating.
Although in need of some modernisation this property has excellent potential and we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest appraisal.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Block parquet wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, built-in mirror fronted cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.91m (12' 5" x 12' 10")
Tiled fireplace, outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- 2.95m x 2.87m (9' 8" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, dual aspect windows, glazed access door to side, outlook to rear garden, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Access to roofspace, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.25m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.87m (7' 5" x 9' 5")
Outlook to front.
- Coloured suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, bath with built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- With Light.
- 5.59m x 3.1m (18' 4" x 10' 2")
Timber double doors.
- Front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, boundary hedging, driveway leading to garage, outside storage under house, garden laid in extensive lawn, oil PVC storage tank, water tap.
Travelling from the Belfast direction along the Upper Newtownards Road turn right into Comber Road. Turn right off the Comber Road onto Cumberland Road which becomes Cumberland Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »