38 Cliftonville Road, North Belfast, Belfast BT14 6JY
5 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Stunning Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Study to Mezzanine Level
- Deluxe White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Rear Garde
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExceptionally Fine Period Semi Detached Modernised to the Highest Standard
A quality period semi detached residence commanding a prominent main road position within this highly desirable and most convenient location. The generously appointed interior has been extensively modernised throughout and comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and patio doors to rear garden with raised paved patio area and deluxe white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate flooring, laundry room to first floor and study to mezzanine level, off street car parking with brick paved driveway and extensive rear garden with southerly aspect.
Ideally suited to the growing family this is a home which will have immediate appeal to all those who view.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door, original tiled floor, uPvc double glazed vestibule door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, quarter panelled walls, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 5.69 x 5.00 (18'8" x 16'5")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, 3 panelled radiators, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Living Room 4.75 x 4.06 (15'7" x 13'4")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 7.47 x 5.03 (24'6" x 16'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, wall mounted gas boiler.
Island unit - Breakfast bar
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, wall mounted gas boiler, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator, quarter panelled walls, airing cupboard.
- Deluxe white suite comprising Jacuzzi corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 5.05 (13'5" x 16'7")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 6.55 x 6.10 (21'6" x 20'0")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Study 4.78 x 1.96 (15'8" x 6'5")
- Tongue and groove pine panelled walls, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 5.08 x 4.06 (16'8" x 13'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.50 x 3.81 (14'9" x 12'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.47 x 2.74 (14'8" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden in brick paving with ample car parking, private enclosed rear garden in lawn and feature patio areas, garden store.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »