- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationEnjoying a delightful rural setting, yet only a short distance from Moira village, this attractive chalet style home offers spacious accommodation over two floors.
Tastefully presented throughout, the property boasts three Reception Rooms plus a Conservatory, and four double Bedrooms as well as a Bathroom on each floor.
The village and its many amenities are close by, whilst for commuting the M1 motorway is easily accessible, and a bus stop and train halt are also within easy reach.
Outside, the property is approached via a twin pillared, gated entrance leading to ample parking and an Integral Double Garage to the rear.
The extensive mature gardens are in lawn and perfectly compliment this truly impressive family home.
Accommodation comprises: Reception Hall; Lounge; Dining Room; Family Room; Conservatory; Kitchen/Dining; Utility Room; Bathroom; Bedroom 4 with Ensuite Shower Room.
First floor: Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe; 2 further spacious Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Specification includes: Oil fired central heating; PVC oak effect double glazed windows; Alarm system; Pressurised water system.
Outside: Integral Double Garage (20'4" x 20'1") (6.2 x 6.2) two up and over doors, oil fired central heating boiler, electric, and access to attic.
Extensive stoned parking area. Gardens laid to lawn. Paved patio area.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed side panels. Recess lighting. Solid Maple flooring. Hotpress with Shelving.
- 5.99m x 4.32m (19' 8" x 14' 2")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth. Bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.38m (15' 1" x 11' 1")
Solid walnut flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.33m (15' 2" x 10' 11")
Solid maple flooring. Bay window. Glazed door to:
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
uPVC double glazed door to garden. Solid maple flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.29m x 4.29m (14' 1" x 14' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level units in solid Cherry wood, space for range style cooker, large and small bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher and fridge, glazed display unit, recessed lighting, built in table with glazed display unit.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Solid sandstone tiled flooring. uPVC door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units in shaker style finish, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer. Solid sandstone flooring.
- White suite to include panelled bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 4:
- 4.29m x 3.3m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite to include w.c., walk-in power shower, wash hand basin.
- SPACIOUS STUDY LANDING:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.2m x 4.34m (20' 4" x 14' 3")
Built in wardrobe. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 5.59m x 4.27m (18' 4" x 14' 0")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 6.88m x 4.22m (22' 7" x 13' 10")
- White suite to include wash hand basin, wc, large corner bath. Large walk in power shower. Wall mounted heated rail. Tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
From Moira Main Street, take Meeting Street which continues into Clarehill Road. The property is located on the left hand side just after Bottier Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »