- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property within Popular Area of Cedar Grove
- Three Bedroom Property
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of High and Low-Level Units and Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont, and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul-de-sac at he top of the popular Cedar Grove Development, number 38 has been exceptionally well maintained and will provide a wonderful home for a range of purchasers from first time buyers to downsizers alike.
Cedar Grove provides ease of access to main arterial routes and public transport for the commuter as well as being within close proximity of a range of local amenities such as Holywood Golf Club, Redburn Country Park, Tesco Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange and George Best Belfast City Airport.
Internally this property provides ample accommodation with the ground floor comprising of lounge through to dining room with access to rear garden and a fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the private and enclosed rear garden enjoys sun well into the evening and there is also driveway parking.
- uPVC front door with double glazed central light. Double glazed side light, through to entrance hall.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 7.5m x 4.1m (24' 7" x 13' 5")
Outlook to front, ample space for dining with uPVC double French doors leading to south facing rear garden.
- 3.5m x 2.4m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven, integrated Belling ceramic hob with extractor above, tiled splashback, partially tiled walls, uPVC sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer tap, outlook to rear, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard with shelving under stairs, uPVC and double glazed access door to side.
- With access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
Outlook to front, range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.9m (11' 2" x 9' 6")
Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.4m (10' 2" x 7' 10")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, vanity storage below, panelled P-shaped bath with mixer taps and electric Aqua Lisa shower, telephone handle attachment, inset spotlights, uPVC panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front garden mostly laid in lawns, brick paviour driveway with ample parking, rear garden with space for shed, brick paviour patio area and garden laid in lawns, oil tank.
Travelling from Holywood along the Old Holywood Road, Cedar Grove is located on the right hand side before the junction at Knocknagoney Road. No. 38 is located at the end of the cul de sac.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »