- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Farmhouse Style Villa
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms; Master En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Pantry; Utility Room
- PVC Triple Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascia, Soffits & Rainwater Goods
- Large Workshop & Outbuildings
- Well Presented Throughout
Additional InformationThis well presented farmhouse style detached property is situated on an impressive site of approximately 1 acre on the Carnlea Road North. With panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and within close proximity to local towns and commuter networks this property really does encompass modern rural living.
Internally the property comprises two spacious reception rooms one with multi-fuel stove, furnished cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, study, pantry, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property comprises extensive front and rear gardens finished in lawn with surrounding plants, mature trees and shrubs, south facing patio area, private driveway leading to a courtyard with an array of outbuildings and a large workshop.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC triple glazed front door with PVC frames. Treated solid wood parquet flooring continuing through hall. Door to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL 4.80m x 2.36m (15'9" x 7'9")
- Stairwell to first floor. Under stair storage. Picture rail. Solid wood parquet flooring.
- LOUNGE 7.01m x 3.25m (23'0" x 10'8)
- Solid hardwood flooring. Decorative picture rail to wall. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove on slate tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.86m x 3.61m (12'8" x 11'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual window to front elevation. Decorative picture rail to walls. Focal point open fire with cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth.
- Wood laminate floor covering. Built in shelving.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FAMILY KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.10m x 5.18m (20'0" x 17'0")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge, dishwasher and Aga oven in exposed brick recess. Matching granite upstands. Glazed display cabinets. Ceramic double Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Informal dining area. PVC triple glazed French doors to rear south facing patio area. Box bay window. Quarry tiled floor.
- High and low level storage units. Space for cooker. Built in storage. Tiled floor continuing through to rear hall and utility.
- REAR HALL 5.23m x 3.12m (17'2" x 10'3")
- Access to walk in store/ boot room. PVC triple glazed back door with twin side screens. Alarm panel.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.86m x 3.56m (12'8" x 11'8")
- Comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Integrated work bench. Space for fridge freezer. Space for tumble dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Dual aspect windows.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Dual aspect Velux windows to front and rear elevations. Under eaves storage. Access to twin storage units with shelving. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 4.32m (14'6" x 14'2")
- Dual aspect windows. Under eaves storage. Twin built in stores.
- BEDROOM 4 3.84m x 2.51m (12'7" x 8'3")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Under eaves storage. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 4.37m x 3.25m (14'4" x 10'8")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows. Under eaves storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to bath area. Tiled flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.42m x 4.32m (14'6" x 14'2")
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes and mirrored sliding doors. Dressing table area.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to shower. Tiled floor.
- Extensive front and rear gardens finished in lawn with mature trees, plants and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in asphalt leading to rear courtyard
Numerous outbuildings with light.
South facing patio area surrounded by raised flower beds with steps to elevated rear garden.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- WORKSHOP 10.11m x 11.86m (33'2" x 38'11" )
- Electric roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »