- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Coach Style Townhouse Situated In The Ever Popular Development Of Berkeley Hall Court
- Attractive Lounge/Dining Area With Excellent Flooring
- Kitchen With Excellent Range Of High And Low Level Units And Integrated Appliances
- Three Double Sized Bedrooms With Master Bedroom Ensuite Shower Room
- Sizeable Main Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Utility Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Raised Decked Area
- Easily Accessible To Lisburn Sprucefiled Shops, Schools And All Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis development oozes charm and elegance with easy accessibility to the M1 and A1.
This coach style townhouse has a unique appeal with easily maintained accommodation. The reception space introduces an attractive lounge/dining area, fully tiled kitchen with integrated appliances and a utility room which has access to integral garage. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a spacious main bathroom. Gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and an attractive rear garden with raised decked area are only a few of the additional benefits this home offers.
This property will surely appeal to any professional couple or young family. Popular schools, shopping and local amenities of Lisburn are right on your doorstep. This home has to be viewed to be appreciated.
- Hardwood entrance door into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Fully tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 8.92m x 3.51m (29' 3" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace with tiled surround, stainless steel coal effect electric fire. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- UNDERSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splashback. Fully tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- 3.25m x 3.12m (10' 8" x 10' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted units with Formica work surfaces and 1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. "Hotpoint" four ring hob, "Zanussi" oven and grill. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level units with Formica work surfaces and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler with surround cupboard. Fully tiled flooring and door leading to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 3.2m (17' 6" x 10' 6")
Up and over door. Light and power.
STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR:
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.92m x 3.53m (19' 5" x 11' 7")
Built-in walk-in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Shires" shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush WC. Extractor fan and fully tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.59m x 3.15m (18' 4" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.15m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
- Panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with "Shires" shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled flooring and partly tiled walls. Storage cupboard.
- Garden to front in lawn and parking for one car. Enclosed rear garden surrounded by fencing with raised decked area, lawn and outside light.
From Lisburn Town Centre proceed to M2 roundabout take the Saintfield Road exit turn left into Berkeley Hall Court, at the T-Junction turn left, take the next left and no.38 is on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »