- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Generously Proportioned Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- spacious Lounge with Juliette Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Designated Car Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Highly Desirable Location
Additional InformationMost Desirable 1st Floor Apartment in Exceptionally Popular Development
A magnificent generously proportioned 1st floor apartment holding the perfect position within this highly sought after residential location. The modern accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room in white suite, spacious lounge with patio doors to Juliette balcony affording views over Fortwilliam Golf Course, Shaker style fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate flooring, gas central heating and excellent storage space. Designated private car parking and communal gardens combine with a superb location with Fortwilliam Golf Course, excellent shopping and public transport a short stroll away. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 5.89 x 4.93 (19'4" x 16'2")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, double glazed sliding patio doors to substantial Juliette balcony, recessed lighting, panoramic views over Fortwilliam Golf Course, Cavehilll and beyond to Carrickfergus:
Dining area, double panelled radiator, storage cupboard, telephone point.
- Kitchen 3.40 x 2.92 (11'2" x 9'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, tall integrated fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, integrated housing, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, concealed wall mounted combi boiler.
Dining Area, double panelled radiator.
- Walk-in airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 5.36 x 3.30 (17'7" x 10'10")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Deluxe white suite comprising shower cubicle , electric shower, partly tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3.96 x 2.92 (13'0" x 9'7")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, ceramic mosaic tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- Carparking bay in brick paving, communal gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »