- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive, Bay-Fronted Semi-Detached Residence
- Convenient Location in Popular Residential Location
- Welcoming Entrance Hall / Downstairs WC and Storage
- Bright and Spacious Living Area, Open-Plan to Dining
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear Garden
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Detached Garage with Power + Light and Additional Storage
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway Off-Street Parking for Multiple Cars
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools Near By
- Close to Fantastic Local Shops, Amenities and Comber Greenway
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick, semi-detached family home enjoys a superb location between the Upper Newtownards Road and Kings Road.
The bright, well-proportioned accommodation would be ideal for a range of purchasers including first time buyers, young families and the semi-retired alike.
A short stroll to local amenities in Kings Square, the Omni Park and Summerhill, an excellent range of schooling is also in the vicinity and not to forget the Comber Greenway on your doorstep.
Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages are both less than two miles away and the city centre is easily accessible via public or private transport.
Internal inspection at your earliest convenience is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light. uPVC front door with glazed inset and glazed side panel to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 7.753m x 3.435m (25' 5" x 11' 3")
(into bay). Solid pine wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights. Feature floor to ceiling radiator.
- 4.5m x 2.46m (14' 9" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces. Single stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Space for oven/hob. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Pantry cupboard with shelving. Part tiled walls, lino flooring. Door access to rear garden. Casual dining area.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, ceramic sink unit above with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace storage. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.107m x 3.426m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
(into bay). Fantastic views over Stormont Estate.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.641m x 3.416m (11' 11" x 11' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring, cornice ceiling. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.745m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built-in storage with shelving.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, ceramic wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Laminate bench style surfaces with storage below. Panelled bath with power jacuzzi jets and chrome mixer tap. Thermostatic power shower with glass shower screen. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Wall-mounted mirror. Low voltage spotlights.
- 5.083m x 2.084m (16' 8" x 6' 10")
Up and over door. Power and light. Additional storage area to the rear.
- Driveway off-street parking for multiple cars. Surround hedging. Site access to rear of property.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubbery and surrounding hedging. Raised paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Outside tap and light.
Coming out of Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road, turn into Summerhill Avenue and continue to top. Turn right into Abbey Gardens and property is on left hand side. Can also be reached via Kings/Abbey Roads.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »