- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Duplex Penthouse Apartment In Exclusive Private Development
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms)
- Living Room Open Plan To Kitchen & Dining Area
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Beam Vacuum System
- Private Secure Parking
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Balcony Terrace On First Floor
- Large Communal Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationA stunning duplex penthouse apartment situated with an exclusive modern development of four only apartments. This exclusive address offers luxury living space within this unique setting in the heart of Malone suitable for a number of different requirements.
The accommodation sits over two floors comprising of bright well planned living space with a host of luxury features including vaulted ceiling, Beam vacuum system, semi solid wooden floors and feature gas fireplace.
All in all a superb opportunity to acquire a luxury modern apartment in an exclusive BT location. Viewing is strongly recommended.
- Gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.72m x 5.66m (25' 4" x 18' 7")
Semi solid Beech floor. Raised gas fireplace. Open plan to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 'Pronorm' kitchen with self-closing doors fitted with excellent range of high and low level Beech units. Polished granite work surfaces. Recessed for cooker. Stainless steel extractor chimney over cooking area. Dishwasher. Recess for large fridge freezer. Polished porcelain floor. French doors to:
- BALCONY TERRACE:
- Enjoys afternoon and evening sun.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.66m (12' 6" x 12' 0")
Semi solid oak floor. Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with multi jet shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.67m (12' 6" x 8' 9")
Semi solid oak floor. Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising of oval bath with mixer taps and shower fitting. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls to dado height and chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 2.87m (13' 9" x 9' 5")
Velux windows. Semi solid wooden floor. Storage under eaves. Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Velux window. Ceramic tiled floor.
- To the front is a large private secure parking area for residents and guests. To the rear is a communal paved patio area.
From Malone Road turn left at Balmoral junction into Newforge Lane and the development is approximately half a mile on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »