- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extremely Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Superb Modern Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom Suite
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Communal off Street Parking
- Convenient Location for Ease of Access to Forestside
- Ten Minutes' Drive to Belfast City Centre
- Ideally Suited to an Investor, First Time Buyer or Young Professional alike
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented ground floor apartment, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, is ideally situated within walking to Forestside Shopping Centre and the Four Winds Bar. The location also provides ease of access for the city commuter with bus stops just round the corner from the property.
Internally this bright apartment offers high standards of fixtures and fittings and has tasteful internal décor to further enhance this most desirable property. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen and modern high spec bathroom.
With excellent storage, a south facing rear decking area and communal off street parking this property ticks a lot of boxes. We therefore encourage your earliest internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with frosted glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Access to bathroom and two storage cupboards.
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, walk in shower with chrome overhead shower unit, floating wash hand basin with vanity unit below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING DINING AREA:
- 5.13m x 2.95m (16' 10" x 9' 8")
Bay window with outlook to front, chrome spotlight light fitting, laminate flooring.
- 3.12m x 1.73m (10' 3" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units, single sink and integrated drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, space for gas hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard housing Worcester boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.82m x 2.77m (9' 3" x 9' 1")
Outlook to rear, built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 1.78m (10' 1" x 5' 10")
Outlook to front.
- Paved area to rear leading to a south facing decking area ideal for outdoor entertaining. Ample space for off street parking.
Coming up Newton Park towards Knockbracken, Carnbrae Park is located on the right hand side before the Four Winds Inn, 37a is the first turn in on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »