- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Property Located On The Popular Holywood Road
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units And Breakfast Area With Seating
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Four Good Size Bedrooms, One With Built In Cupboard
- Modern Shower Room With Walk In Shower And Partly Tiled Walls
- Tarmac Driveway, Front And Rear Gardens In Lawn With Flowerbeds
- Convenient Location Close To A Vast Range Of Local Amenities
An extended four bedroom semi detached property on the popular Holywood Road, close to a vast range of amenities such as George Best City Airport and easy access to arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. Occupying a generous site and sitting back from the road, this property boasts spacious accommodation and original features throughout. Comprising entrance hall with oak panelled walls, good size lounge and separate extended living room to rear. Furthermore, the ground floor includes generous kitchen with extensive range of units and breakfast area and a separate ground floor wc. The first floor comprises four well proportioned bedrooms and modern shower room with walk in shower cubicle. Other benefits include integrated garage, PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and generous gardens in lawn to both the front and rear with patio and flowerbeds. Ideal family accommodation in such a convenient location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter oak panelled walls.
- Downstairs WC
- Cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Lounge 12'3 x 11'9 (3.73m x 3.58m)
- (Into bay). Tiled feature fireplace.
- Living Room 19'3 x 11'9 (5.87m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen 18'9 x 13'4 (5.72m x 4.06m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, formica work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast area with seating, table, hatch, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- One quarter wood panelled walls and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12'3 x 12'0 (3.73m x 3.66m)
- (Into bay).
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3 13'4 x 8'6 (4.06m x 2.59m)
- (At widest points).
- Bedroom 4 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, shower screen door, vanity unit with mixer taps, self cleaning low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
- Integrated Garage 15'4 x 7'7 (4.67m x 2.31m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
- Front garden with lawn, surrounding flowerbeds and gated tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear south east facing garden with lawn, patio area, mature flowerbeds, boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank and outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »