- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Home
- Recently Renovated and Extended
- Contemporary Fully Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Island, Open to Ample Dining and Living Area with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Separate Living Room with Feature Wood Panelled Walls
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two Double)
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Large Rear Garden with Raised Timber Decking Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional and Family Market
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property has been recently renovated throughout creating an exceptionally well presented and beautiful home. Benefitting from a single storey extension to the rear, driveway parking and large rear garden, we feel confident this property will create instant interest in today's market. Of particular note is the open plan kitchen/living/dining room with double glazed French doors to rear garden. There is also a separate living room with a feature panelled wall to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
This home is ideally suited to a wide range of purchaser, from first time buyer to young professional and family alike. This home provides ease of access for city commuting and is within a couple of minutes' drive of Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages and close to a range of excellent schools. This is a particularly high calibre property finished to an exceptional standard throughout therefore we encourage your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door, glazed top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, storage and cloaks area under stairs, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Measurements into bow window.
Oak laminate wooden floor, feature wood panel wall, cornice ceiling.
- 6.43m x 4.8m (21' 1" x 15' 9")
Contemporary modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring ceramic Zanussi induction hob, extractor fan above, integrated fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, breakfast island with single drainer sink unit, brass mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in breakfast bar, open to ample living and dining space with oak laminate wooden floor, mature outlook to rear garden, additional built-in storage cupboards with concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, living/dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden with feature picture window, Velux windows by two, low voltage spotlight, oak laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows.
- Feature original stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.05m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
Measurements into bow window.
Cornice ceiling, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in mirror fronted cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 1.83m (7' 2" x 6' 0")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with brass mixer taps, panelled bath with shower screen, brass unit with mixer taps, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, hatch to roofspace.
- Large enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, boundary hedging and loose stone.
Travelling along the Castlereagh Road, in the direction of Belfast, Number 374 can be located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »