- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Convenient to the city centre and all amenities
- Double glazed windows
- Natural Gas central heating
- Large rear garden
- Fitted carpets and blinds included in the saleBER: D2 BER No.113158083 Energy Performance Indicator:285.36 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Joint Selling Agents
- REA O'Shea O'Toole Barry Murphy
- 11, Gladstone Street and 16 Parnell Street
- Waterford Waterford
- 051 876757 051 858444
Additional InformationExcellent three bedroom two storey terraced family home located in an established and popular residential area within a short drive of Waterford city centre. Amenities in close proximity include Scoil Lorcain and St Ursula's Primary & Secondary Schools, Supervalu, Lidl and Tesco supermarkets, John's Hill Medical Practice, Kilcohan Greyhound Stadium and The Kingfisher Leisure Centre.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Sittingroom (3.60m x 3.50m )
- Livingroom (3.50m x 3.20m )
- Kitchen (4.20m x 3.20m )
- Utility area (5.10m x 1.70m )
- Showeroom ( )
- FIRST FLOOR ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.50m )
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.20m )
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 2.70m )
BER No.: 113158083
Energy Performance Indicator: 285.36 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 373 Saint John's ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »