- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful semi-detached home located in popular East Belfast area
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Cosy living room with a box window
- Fabulous open plan kitchen, living and family room
- Kitchen benefiting from a range of integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows
- Wonderful south facing rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationReagh of Light!
This fantastic home has recently been refurbished and offers a stylish interior and a private south facing rear garden that is perfect for barbeques or children playing all year round. Should your requirements change over the years the property could certainly be extended without compromising the garden space. The location alone will guarantee a lifestyle that will appeal to first time buyers due to its proximity to a great range of amenities, and to families that want a superb choice of local schools.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, a cosy living room and a fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and family room complete with integrated appliances and double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a three-piece suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and driveway providing off-street parking. The rear of the property is south west facing, is very private and offers a large garden that is ideal for children playing or adults relaxing!
The Castlereagh area is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.56m x 3.10m (11'8" x 10'2")
- Kitchen 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2" x 9'10")
- Open To:
- Family/Dining Room 5.54m x 1.85m (18'2" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 2.84m (11'8" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.84m (10' x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 1.96m x 1.88m (6'5" x 6'2")
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.98m (6'10" x 6'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »