- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascia & Guttering
- Property Wheelchair Accessible
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Popular Residential Area
- EPC Rating E49
- This excellent 3 bedroom 3 reception detached bungalow offers well laid out spacious family accommodation and has been maintained to the highest of standards throughout. Located within short distance to Coleraine town centre, primary and secondary schools and the University of Ulster and all other town amenities. Sure to attract a high level of interest early viewing is recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With storage cupboards, hotpress, telephone point, laminate wooden flooring, access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder.
- Lounge 4.57m x 4.45m (15'0 x 14'7)
- With multi fuel stove with back boiler and slate hearth, TV point, laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.47m x 3.91m (14'8 x 12'10)
- Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level real wood units, glass display cabinets, pelmet, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for range style cooker, tiled splash back, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.73m (13'0 x 12'3 )
- To widest points. TV point, laminate wooden flooring.
- Study 2.95m x 2.36m (9'8 x 7'9)
- With TV point, PVC door leading to:
- Sun Room 4.11m x 3.23m (13'6 x 10'7)
- With recessed lights, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 2.87m (11'5 x 9'5)
- With laminate wooden flooring, access to wet room.
- Wet Room
- With tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.29m (8'2 x 7'6)
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway. Garden to front laid in lawn bordered by mature plants and shrubs enclosed by fencing.
- Detached Garage 5.54m x 2.64m (18'2 x 8'8)
- With roller door, power lights, eye and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »