This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Open to Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway to front
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent First Time Purchase
Situated just off the Cairnshill Road, this semi detached home offers convenience to the local shops off Newton Park in the Four Winds, main arterial routes and transport links to include the Cairnshill Park and Ride. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. With an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with parking and enclosed rear garden, this property would make an excellent first time purchase.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge /Dining 23'3 x 11'6 (7.09m x 3.51m)
- Stone fireplace with wooden mantle. Built in storage.
- Dining image
- Fitted Kitchen 9'8 x 7'0 (2.95m x 2.13m)
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps,
- First Floor
- Bedroom one 11'4 x 8'5 (3.45m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 7'8 (3.48m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom Three 8'4 x 6'10 (2.54m x 2.08m)
- At widest Point.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, hot press.
- Access to roof space.
- Front Garden
- Front garden in lawn with range of plants, trees and shrubs. Driveway with parking.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden with range of plants and shrubs. Additional flagged patio area. Pvc oil tank, housing for oil boiler. Outside tap.
(in last 30 days)
135th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »