- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious two bedroom first floor apartment
- Exceptionally well presented and recently renovated
- Quality fixtures such as oak doors, oak floors, chrome sockets and switches
- Fitted kitchen with range of appliances and dining area
- Well-proportioned lounge with views across the Lagan Valley
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private and Enclosed rear garden/yard
- Close proximity to local bus connections
- Ease of commute to Belfast, Lisburn, Carryduff & beyond
- Ideally suited for first time buyers and investors alike
Additional InformationA delightful first floor apartment with views to open countryside and Belfast. This recently
renovated first floor apartment has been lovingly maintained and cared for by its current owner and presents an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike.
The accommodation comprises, an entrance hall leading to a
well-proportioned lounge, separate kitchen diner with solid beech doors and integrated appliances. It offers two good bedrooms, a modern bathroom and benefits from it's own private rear garden/yard.
The property is in a desirable semi-rural location convenient to Belfast and Lisburn; early viewing is recommended.
- Oak effect uPVC front door with decorative glass panes to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, access to loft, which is floored for storage, walk in linen cupboard, storage cupboard.
- 3.94m x 3.76m (12' 11" x 12' 4")
Oak floor, wall mounted electric fire.
- 4.17m x 2.92m (13' 8" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level shaker style units with solid beech doors and under lighting, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washier drier, electric stainless steel oven, 4 ring electric ceramic hob, glass and stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled floor, dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.03m (9' 6" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, vanity sink unit, panelled bath with over head Mira Sport power shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Accessed via an external staircase to first floor front door. Private and enclosed rear garden/yard to the rear, South facing balcony with views over rolling countryside.
From the Hillhall/Ballylesson crossroads continue straight up Drumbo Road and take the first left towards Drumbo village. At the end of Drumbo road turn right into the centre of the village and Titterington Gardens is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »