- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern, Recently Built, Sought After Development
- Large 'L-shaped' Open-Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms, Master with Built-in Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Communal Gardens / Private Car Parking
- Extremely Convenient for Belfast City Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy / No Onward Chain
- Next to Titanic Train Halt / Bus Links
- Close to Range of Shops and Amenities
Additional InformationThis fantastic, ground floor apartment is located close to transport links, local amenities and shops both on Newtownards Road and at Connswater Shopping Centre. Belfast city centre is a short walk away but is also easily accessible by bus.
The property itself has a beautiful turn-key specification and comprises open-plan 'L-shaped' kitchen with integrated appliances to living/dining room, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite. There are double patio doors to communal gardens which would allow easy use of the shared outdoor space.
Other benefits include secure car parking behind electric gates, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Secure entry door to communal entrance hall, hardwood personal front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Telephone intercom system, ceramic tiled floor.
- 7.07m x 5.37m (23' 2" x 17' 7")
KITCHEN: Modern range of high and low level high-gloss fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, electric under-bench oven, four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over and washer/dryer, gas combi-boiler, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, kickboard lighting. Open-plan to...
DINING: Dining area with floor to ceiling windows and double doors to rear patio, hardwood floors. Open-plan to...
LIVING: Hardwood floors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.26m x 3.04m (10' 8" x 9' 12")
Excellent range of built-in wardrobes, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.39m (10' 1" x 7' 10")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback and panelled bath with chrome mixer tap with thermostatic shower unit over and shower screen, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Well maintained communal gardens, private carpark with residents parking accessed by secure entry gate.
Travelling out of Belfast along the Newtownards Road turn left onto Ballymacarrett Road and Titanic Walk is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »