37 Rosscoole Park, Belfast BT14 8JW
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Downstairs shower room with Indian ivory suite
- PVC double glazed windows and front door
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- View of Cavehill from rear elevation
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Detached garage
Additional InformationAn outstanding luxury semi detached villa occupying a prime site with uninterrupted views of Cavehill. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. In all an exceptional property which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Indian ivory suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- 4.09m x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
Attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling, 2 panelled radiators, wall light points, view of Cavehill.
- 3.38m x 2.54m (11' 1" x 8' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint under oven, Hotpoint ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, ceramic tiled floor and walls, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.11m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.02m x 2.57m (9' 11" x 8' 5")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, built in cupboard, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
- Asphalt driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler. Tap and light.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »