- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Downstairs shower room with Indian ivory suite
- PVC double glazed windows and front door
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- View of Cavehill from rear elevation
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Detached garage
Additional InformationAn outstanding luxury semi detached villa occupying a prime site with uninterrupted views of Cavehill. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. In all an exceptional property which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Indian ivory suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- 4.09m x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
Attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling, 2 panelled radiators, wall light points, view of Cavehill.
- 3.38m x 2.54m (11' 1" x 8' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint under oven, Hotpoint ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, ceramic tiled floor and walls, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.11m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.02m x 2.57m (9' 11" x 8' 5")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, built in cupboard, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
- Asphalt driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler. Tap and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »