This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This is a truly stunning home, set between Crossgar and Downpatrick, an extremely popular rural location. Benefitting from the peace and tranquillity of the countryside whilst only a short drive from Annacloy. Downpatrick, Crossgar and Ballynahinch whilst Belfast is only a 30 minute commute.
From first impressions it is clear this is a special property with its idyllic setting on a mature site, upon entering the grand entrance hall with solid oak staircase sets the tone of space and quality that continues throughout the property. Accommodation comprises a comfortable lounge with french doors to a spacious sitting room, a formal dining room with stove, kitchen with solid oak units, utility room and downstairs wc on the ground floor. The first floor comprises four double bedrooms – three of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms and a modern bathroom with a white three piece suite.
There is an original barn that has been converted into a garage that benefits from light, power and heat. This holds excellent potential for conversion to an office space or a self-contained living space. There is extensive outside space with mature gardens ideal for family living.
Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this wonderful home, contact CPS today to arrange an appointment.
· Beautiful detached home
· Grand entrance hall with a feature central staircase
· Lounge with contemporary stove and solid oak floor
· Spacious sitting room with solid oak floor
· Formal dining room with a feature stove
· Bespoke kitchen with solid wood units
· Four double bedrooms – three with en-suites
· Modern family bathroom
· Detached barn with light, power and heat
· Surrounding gardens with lawns, a raised patio and ample parking space
· Private driveway with impressive cast iron gates
· Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
· Convenient rural location with a host of amenities within a short drive
· EPC Rating: C77
Entrance Hall 18' x 10'4"
Lounge 13'8" x 14'6"
Sitting Room 13'8 x 14'6"
Dining Room 13'8" x 14'5"
Kitchen 13'8" x 14'5"
Utility Room 9'4" x 6'5"
Bedroom 1 13'8 x 14'9"
Bathroom 6'1" x 10'4"
Bedroom 2 14'10" x 13'8"
Bedroom 3 14'10" x 13'8"
Bedroom 4 14'9" x 13'8"
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »