37 Ranfurly Avenue,
Bangor, BT20 3SJ
3 Bed Detached House
Asking price £495,000
Asking price £495,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 80 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 20 Mbps
- Detached Family Home enjoying a quiet secluded position
- Extremely well presented throughout
- Lounge, Living Room and Sunroom
- 3 Well proportioned Bedrooms - Master with ensuite Shower Room
- Home Office / 4th bedroom
- Luxury white Bathroom suite / Ground floor washroom
- uPVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Integral Garage / Additional driveway parking
- Delightful gardens in lawns, patio areas with feature lighting
- Large Roofspace suitable for further development
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its practical adjacent wash room and the wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge and the generously proportioned family room open plan to the modern kitchen. Also worthy of mention is the sun room which boasts a pleasing outlook to the private rear garden.
At first floor level this fine residence enjoys a traditional 3 bedroom layout with home office / 4th bedroom one with ensuite and a 3 piece white bathroom suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a driveway providing access to garage and the private secure fully enclosed rear garden is also laid in lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs and extensive patio.
Conveniently located to leading primary schools, Bangor town centre and delightful coastal walks on your doorstep and the renowned Brompton bay for your sea swim we cordially invite you to view and experience the benefits that await the successful buyer of this impressive home
- Enclosed tiled entrance porch: Glazed inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood flooring.
- WASH ROOM
- Oak vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- LOUNGE 5.99m x 4.27m (into bay) (19'8" x 14'0" (into bay)
- Galaxy Granite fireplace with stainless steel inset and gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting. Solid wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.09m x 3.66m (13'5" x 12'0")
- Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting. Solid wood flooring. Exposed brick and glass block archway to ....
- KITCHEN 4.50m x 2.95m (14'9" x 9'8")
- Ivory kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and granite drainer. Integrated dishwasher. 4 ring ceramic hob and double oven. Stainless steel extractor fan and canopy. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- SUN ROOM 4.19m x 3.66m (13'9" x 12'0")
- Italian porcelain tiled floor. Vaulted solid oak ceiling. Double doors to patio/garden.
- SERVICE DOOR TO GARAGE
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")
- Built-in robe. Low voltage spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head. Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with circula wash hand basin. Built-in robes. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.02m (11'10" x 9'11")
- Laminate wood flooring. Built-in robe. Vanity unit.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 3.02m (11'6" x 9'11")
- Double built-in robe.
- HOME OFFICE / POTENTAL 4TH BEDROOM 3.68m x 2.79m (12'1" x 9'2")
- Oak laminate wood flooring. Velux roof window.
- White suite comprising: Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment. Vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin. Low flush W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.08m x 3.66m (16'8" x 12'0")
- Roller door. Gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden laid in lawns with mature ornamental fir trees and shrubs. Standard Victorian lamp post and ample car parking for several cars, boat or motor home. Tarmac driveway. Light.
- Fully enclosed private rear garden laid in lawns, Tobermore paved patio. Wide variety of shrubs, plants etc. Tap. Lights.