- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Residence in Need of Full Modernisation & Updating
- Front & Extensive, Secluded South Facing Rear Gardens
- Four Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen, Rear Utility Space, Shelved Pantry
- Six Bedrooms & Luggage Room Over 2 Floors
- Bathroom & Separate High Flush WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Sash Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars & Attached Garage
- Walking Distance of all Amenities on the Lisburn Road
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation & a Super Opportunity for any New Family to Adapt to their Requirements
Additional InformationVIEWINGS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN HAS FINISHED PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] AND I WILL CALL YOU TO ARRANGE APPOINTMENTS AS SOON AS WE CAN
Occupying a prime location within this exclusive park, this attractive red brick semi detached residence requires complete modernisation and updating throughout. It is walking distance to a host of amenities in the Malone area including; leading schools, shops, boutiques and restaurants.
The property offers excellent family sized accommodation including four reception rooms and six bedrooms over three floors. There is space to extend and provide a kitchen/living/dining space and ensuite bedrooms (subject to necessary planning permissions).
Perfectly complimented by a generous south facing, secluded rear garden in lawns, trees and shrubs with front and side driveway parking leading to a garage. This is a super opportunity to purchase in one of Malone's most sought after parks and undoubtedly will have wide ranging appeal so early viewing is essential.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, hardwood door and feature glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part panelled walls, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- 5.26m x 3.91m (17' 3" x 12' 10")
(at widest points into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window, wooden shelving.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.94m (15' 8" x 12' 11")
Marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling. Door to . . .
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.33m (11' 5" x 10' 11")
Built-in wooden units, tiled fireplace.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.14m x 2.74m (13' 7" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, door to rear.
- UTILITY SPACE:
- 5.66m x 1.7m (18' 7" x 5' 7")
(at widest points overall). Sink, gas boiler, larder area with shelving, wooden door to rear, Velux window.
First Floor Return
- Cornice ceiling, airing cupboard.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- High flush wc, panelled walls and ceiling.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.91m (14' 9" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). Fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail. Door to . . . .
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
Fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 4.09m (13' 6" x 13' 5")
(at widest points). Painted fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 3.38m (13' 5" x 11' 1")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, shelving.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.33m x 3.66m (17' 6" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.43m x 3.51m (21' 1" x 11' 6")
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.18m (8' 1" x 7' 2")
- Entrance pillars and gates to excellent sized parking area to the front, side and rear. Driveway. Front lawns and boundary hedging.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Covered parking area.
- Excellent sized south facing gardens to the rear with hedging, trees and bushes.
From the Lisburn Road turn left at Arizona coffee shop onto Osborne Park, number 37 is on the right hand side heading up.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »