37 Osborne Drive,
Off Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6LH
3 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Offers over £547,500
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- An Excellent Detached Family Home in Prime Location
- Conveniently Situated Close to the Lisburn Road and Popular Local Schools
- Spacious Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Aga Cooker Open Plan to Family Room and Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Modern Bathroom with Three Piece Suite and Large Double Shower Cubicle
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, one with Full Range of Sliderobes
- PVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Original Garage Converted to Home Office
- Driveway Parking for at least 2 Cars
- Excellent Enclosed South Facing, Very Secluded, Rear Garden in Lawns and Flowerbeds with a Variety of Trees and Patio Areas
- Just a Short Walk to the Shops and Coffee Bars on the Lisburn Road
The accommodation comprises: a spacious living room/dining area, a fully fitted kitchen open plan to family room with double doors to garden. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from PVC window frames, gas fired central heating, and an excellent, large south facing rear garden laid in lawns.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original wood strip flooring.
- Door leading to . .
- INTEGAL GARAGE/HOME OFFICE:
- 6.86m x 2.62m (22' 6" x 8' 7")
2 windows (covered), side door to garden.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.73m x 3.79m (15' 6" x 12' 5")
Original 1930's feature tiled fireplace and hearth, sanded and varnished floor, cornice ceiling.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.78m x 4.8m (22' 3" x 15' 9")
Excellent range of built-in kitchen units, spacious polished work surfaces, enamel sink unit with mixer taps, gas fired 2 oven Aga range, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spotlights, double French doors to garden, feature Victorian slate fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- Leaded and stained glass gable window over stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.08m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
uPVC framed double glazed window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.79m x 3.76m (12' 5" x 12' 4")
3 built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 2.84m (13' 12" x 9' 4")
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN BATHROOM:
- Superb double built-in shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower unit, free standing bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower attachment, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, mixer taps, heated towel rail style radiator, impressive tiled walls with feature European tiles, tiled floor.
- Access to part floored roofspace with skylight via Slingsby type ladder.
- Driveway parking to front. Superb secluded South facing garden laid in lawns with a variety of trees and paved patio areas.
Heading out of Town on Lisburn Road past Cranmore Park on left take 5th on left into Osborne Drive.