- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Modern Townhouse in Prime Residential Development
- Convenient Access to City Centre, Ormeau Park & Belfast City Airport
- Impressive Living Room
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Range of Kitchen Units
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Deluxe Main Bathroom/Ground Floor WC
- Charming Rear Courtyard Style Garden
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage with Utility Area
- Parking for 2 Cars to Front
Additional InformationA magnificent modern townhouse in a convenient location with good access to the city centre, Belfast City Airport and Ormeau Park.
Presented to a high standard throughout this fine home will have wide ranging appeal to prospective purchasers.
The accommodation is on three levels, the ground floor comprising a large integral garage with utility area, a superb modern kitchen with dining area, deluxe shower room and with access from the kitchen to a delightful courtyard style garden.
On the first floor is an impressive drawing room and an additional reception room/bedroom 4. On the second floor are three well proportioned bedrooms, the master with an ensuite shower room and a deluxe family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and an overall ambiance and charm that will have wide ranging appeal.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units, modern range with five ring gas hob and separate grill, two separate ovens, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit, extractor fan in housing over cooker, island unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for American fridge freezer, breakfast bar, dining area, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit, extrator fan.
- GROUND FLOOR LOBBY:
- Access to integral garage and utility area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.81m (18' 7" x 12' 6")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 3.4m (16' 5" x 11' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.23m (10' 8" x 10' 7")
Two built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.97m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
uPVC framed double French doors to Juliette balcony area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.39m (12' 3" x 7' 10")
- Tiled panelled bath, shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with vanity mirror.
Heading out of town on the Ravenhill Road, the golf course is on the right hand side, turn left just past the garage, then left again.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »