- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Dwelling Situated In One Of Bangor's Most Prestigious Addresses
- Located On Superb, Generous Site On The Corner Of Maxwell Road & Bryansburn Road
- Formal Lounge With Feature Glass Fronted, Remote Controlled Log Effect Gas Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room With Feature Open Fire & Further Living Room With Gas Fire
- Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards, Integrated Dishwasher & Wine Chiller
- Impressive Living & Dining Area With Vaulted Ceiling & Modern Wall Mounted Gas Fire
- Modern Ground Floor Shower Room Suite And Utility Room With Fitted Cupboards & Built-In Oven
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With An En-Suite Shower Room & Study/Walk-In Wardrobe To Main Bedroom
- First Floor Family Bathroom With Corner Bath And Separate Shower Enclosure
- Dual Heating System With Part Oil Heating & Part Gas Heating System
- Double Glazed In UPVC Frames • Integral Garage With Remote Controlled Electric Door
- Generous Tarmac Driveway With Double Wooden Electric Entrance Gates With Intercom
- Extensive Gardens To Front, Side & Rear With Edged Lawns, Patio Areas, Mature Trees & Hedging
- Situated Short Distance From Bangor West Train Halt, Coastal Walks, Town Centre & Popular Schools
Additional InformationSituated in one of the most sought after and prestigious locations in Bangor West, this stunning extended detached villa occupies an excellent site on the corner of Maxwell Road and Bryansburn Road.
The property offers superb accommodation throughout, providing a formal lounge with feature glass fronted gas fireplace, a separate dining room with parquet wood flooring and open fire, with both reception rooms offering double glazed French doors to the garden. There is a further living room with gas fire and a modern ground floor shower room suite. The spacious kitchen has a generous range of fitted cupboards and is open plan through to an impressive extended living and dining area with high vaulted ceiling. The ground floor further provides a separate utility room and access to the integral garage.
On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, with the main bedroom benefiting from generous fitted wardrobes and vanity area, as well as an en-suite shower room and study/walk-in wardrobe off. There is also a four piece family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower enclosure. The home further benefits from double glazing, and a dual heating system.
Outside there are stunning, enclosed landscaped gardens with generous edged lawns, pavior brick patio area, paved patio areas, hedging, mature trees and gated access to ample tarmac driveway leading to the integral garage.
With ease of access to Bangor West train halt, Bangor Town Centre, coastal walks and short distance from popular local schools. A truly exceptional detached family home fully deserving of internal viewing to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with double glazed side screens, three radiators, low voltage lighting, cornicing, under stairs storage cupboard, inset wall lighting, cupboard off housing gas boiler unit.
- 5.61m x 4.52m (18' 5" x 14' 10")
Feature sandstone fireplace with inset glass fronted, remote controlled log effect gas fire, granite inset and hearth, low voltage lighting, bay to side with inset floor lighting and double glazed French doors to garden, four radiators.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 4.65m (13' 5" x 15' 3")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, parquet wood flooring, picture rail, two single panelled radiators, double panelled radiator, bay with double glazed French doors to garden with inset blinds, glazed display cabinet.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern suite comprising of shower enclosure with mains thermostatic power shower, Duravit push button WC and wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, radiator, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, tiled flooring, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.63m (14' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature ornate fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron and tiled inset, gas inset fire, tiled hearth, two double panelled radiators, picture rail.
- 6.68m x 2.97m (21' 11" x 9' 9")
Generous range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for range style cooker, large black extractor hood, housing for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and wine chiller, unit underlighting, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator, open plan to:
- FAMILY & DINING AREA:
- 7.39m x 3.53m (24' 3" x 11' 7")
Spacious extended living area with impressive vaulted ceiling, velux windows, double glazed sliding door to garden, modern wall mounted log effect remote controlled gas fire, floor lighting, two double panelled radiators, wooden flooring, low voltage lighting.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Tiled flooring, cupboard off housing pressurised water tank, double glazed rear door, single panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, velux window, open plan to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 1.98m (13' 10" x 6' 6")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops and upstands, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, single panelled radiator, built-in oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for freezer and dryer, oil boiler unit, tiled flooring, door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.13m x 4.24m (16' 10" x 13' 11")
Power, light, remote controlled electric up and over door.
- HALF LANDING:
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 4.17m (15' 2" x 13' 8")
Built-in wardrobes and vanity area, double panelled radiator, en-suite shower room and study/walk-in wardrobe off.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern suite comprising of PVC panelled shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit and hand shower attachment, push button WC, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, mirror with touch control light, tiled flooring, rest of walls tiled.
- STUDY / WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 2.29m x 1.83m (7' 6" x 6' 0")
Accessed from main bedroom and currently used as home office, single panelled radiator, roofspace access.
- Cupboard off with single panelled radiator, roofspace access, solid wooden handrails and spindles to staircase, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.66m (14' 11" x 12' 0")
Single panelled radiator, coving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.48m (13' 5" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator, coving, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 2.87m (9' 11" x 9' 5")
Built-in robe, single panelled radiator, coving.
- Corner bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, PVC panelled shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Generous landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with edged lawns, hedging, mature trees, ample tarmac off street parking, bedding areas with shrubs, pavior brick patio area and two further paved patio areas, gate access on to Bryansburn Road, double wooden entrance gates to driveway, outside lighting and lighting inset into patio areas.
Travelling along the Bryansburn Road out of Bangor when you reach the roundabout with Maxwell Road take the turn off the roundabout on to Maxwell Road. No.37 is immediately on the right on the corner of Maxwell Road and Bryansburn Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »