- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superior semi detached family home.
- Four excellent bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Private rear gardens.
- Large detached garage.
- Open aspect to rear.
A superior semi detached family home that enjoys a mature position within this established residential development while benefitting from an open aspect to rear. Beautifully presented and finished to a high standard the home boasts four excellent well appointed bedrooms and one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen open to dining area with feature Upvc double glazed double patio doors. Luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Downstairs w.c. Large detached garage. Private and secure rear gardens. Good fresh presentation throughout, Ample car parking to front and side with feature double gates. Generous site, large front garden. Minutes walking distance to Glenavy village / transport links. Popular and established residential area. Well worth a visit. EPC D64.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'3 x 10'6 (5.56m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, plumbed for washing machine, overhead extractor hood, downlighters, Upvc double glazed patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built-in robes.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'4 x 11'7 (3.76m x 3.53m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'7 x 10'6 (3.53m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 3 6'8 x 5'4 (2.03m x 1.63m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, vanity unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 14'4 x 13'9 (4.37m x 4.19m)
- Velux window.
- Driveway to front and side, feature gate to neat landscaped gardens in lawns, fencing and private with an open aspect to rear. Generous site.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power, driveway to front and side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »