- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- High Standard Of Presentation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Spacious Rear Garden Laid In Lawns And Patio
- Popular And Convenient South Belfast Location
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of Stranmillis Village this attractive semi-detached property will provide an excellent home for the young professional or young family in today's market.
The house, which is exceptionally well presented throughout, has accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, open plan living/dining, together with modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. In addition the property has exceptionally generous gardens to the rear laid in lawns and feature patio area.
The Stranmillis area is increasingly popular with young professionals seeking to set up home or families wanting to live in the catchment area of leading schools and amenities.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- PVC door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- White suite. Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING:
- 6.86m x 3.02m (22' 6" x 9' 11")
Attractive feature fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
- 2.74m x 2.54m (9' 0" x 8' 4")
High and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob and electric oven. Integrated dishwasher. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 2.79m (16' 0" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.77m (10' 3" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 2.01m (7' 0" x 6' 7")
- Substantial gardens to rear extending to approximately 80 ft. laid in lawns and patio. Oil fired boiler and tank. Outside tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »