This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive townhouse in highly regarded development
- Situated in a tranquil cul de sac location within 'Lord Wardens'
- Well appointed living room with open plan dining area
- Shaker style kitchen with excellent range of built in appliances
- Two double bedrooms perfect for the professional couple or tenant
- Modern bathroom suite with panelled bath and separate power shower
- Situated close to the numerous amenities of Rathgael Road
- The property is heated by oil fired central heating
- Private parking and delightful garden space
- Convenient to Belfast, Bangor, Crawfordsburn and Holywood
- An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
Additional InformationCentrally located within the ever popular "Lord Wardens Glade" this attractive quad style townhouse offers superb low maintenance accommodation in a much sought after setting. The layout provides a superb space to relax or entertain in with a very well appointed lounge/dining room with generous views over the cul-de sac. A separate shaker style kitchen is fitted with a range of built in units and includes a split level oven and gas hob and integrated fridge/freezer. Both bedrooms are of good proportions with space for fitted wardrobes or alternative use as a home office. The family bathroom is fully tiled with a feature vanity unit, panelled bath and separate power shower. An added bonus with this excellent property is private off street parking and small green area to enjoy the summer sun. Lord Wardens Glade is situated off the main Rathgael Road and provides easy access to Bangor Town Centre , Holywood and Belfast City Centre. There is numerous amenities within "Rathgael Exchange" being a few minutes' walk away making this a superb first time buy or rental investment for the future. We recommend viewing without hesitation.
- Via hardwood front door.
- INNER PORCH:
- With ceramic tiling and built in storage. Leading to:
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 3.66m (20' 0" x 12' 0")
Bright and well appointed room for entertaining. Large feature window. Laminate flooring. Leading to:
- 2.92m x 1.98m (9' 7" x 6' 6")
Excellent selection of high and low level fitted units. Formica work surfaces. Contrasting partly tiled walls and splashback. Stainless steel sink drainer and bowl. Chrome taps. Four ring stainless steel Bosch gas hob with integrated oven and grill. Stainless steel extractor above. Integrated fridge/freezer plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlights. Built in under stairs storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.54m (12' 2" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.56m (12' 2" x 11' 8")
- Fully tiled suite with panelled bath and chrome taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and feature vanity cabinet. Separate shower cubicle with Mira Sport Electric Shower. Extractor fan. Low flush WC.
- Aproached via a private block paved parking area. Low maintenance lawn to the front with an enclosed area for the oil fired burner and Upvc oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views