This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid-Terraced Property
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Open Kitchen and Dining Area
- Downstairs Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Double Glazing Throughout
- In Close Proximity to Local Amenities
- Provides Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre and All Arterial Routes
Additional InformationPublic Notice
37 London Road, BT6 8EY
Public Notice: We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £65,000
Any interested party must submit any higher offer in writing to the selling agent before an exchange
of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating D68
John Minnis Estate Agents
404 Upper Newtownards Road,BT4 3GE
This mid-terrace property is located just off the Ravenhill Road and is within walking distance to a range of local amenities including retuarants, shops and provides ease of access to Belfast City Centre and all arterial routes.
Internally the property comprises of a lounge, open kitchen with casual dining area, downstairs bathroom with modern white suite. Upstairs the property consists of two well proportioned double bedrooms and access to floored and floored roof space.
Additionally, the property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. This property is ideally suited for the first time buyer or investor alike.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door and glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.91m x 2.64m (12' 10" x 8' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, storage under stairs.
- 3.38m x 2.92m (11' 1" x 9' 7")
Measurements at widest points.
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, part tiled walls, through to rear porch, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, built-in shelving, access to bathroom.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, built-in shower unit, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear yard.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Access to roofspace, airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.29m (11' 4" x 7' 6")
Built-in mirror fronted robe.
- Accessed via Slingsby ladder, built-in Vokera gas fired boiler, floored and sheeted, Velux window, storage into eaves, light.
(in last 30 days)
74th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »