- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Shower Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Front Gardens
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage
- Extra Large Rear Garden
Additional InformationKnockbracken Crescent, is situated just off Manse Road in Carryduff, close to transport links and convenience shopping at the recently opened Nicholl garage with a Centra and the established Brackenvale Garage. Internal accommodation comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite.
In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, driveway with parking leading to a detached garage and mature front & excellent rear gardens laid in lawns. This property would a superb property for those downsizing that still enjoy a good sized garden or those with a young and growing family.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance porch. Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Solid maple flooring.
Access to roof-space insulated and partially floored. Built in cloaks.
- Lounge 15'1 x 12'5 (4.60m x 3.78m)
- Cast iron multi fuel stove.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'5 x 11'1 (3.78m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, granite effect work tops, built in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel splash back. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher.
- Bedroom One 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points) Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'4 x 11'1 (3.76m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom Three 11'3 x 8'1 (3.43m x 2.46m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with panelled bath with mixer taps and triton shower unit above, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Pvc ceiling.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns
Driveway with ample parking leading to Detached garage
- Detached Garage 17'0 x 9'10 (5.18m x 3.00m)
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with a mature range of trees and shrubs, flagged patio. Summer house. Additional storage washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »