- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing And Fascias
- Driveway To Side
- Private Enclosed Well Maintained Garden
- Popular And Convenient Location
Positioned within a popular and convenient location. This 3 bedroom semi-detached enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a modern open plan Kitchen with dining aspect, spacious Lounge and first floor Shower Room. Perfect for a First Time Buyer an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into entrance hall. Dado rail. Open understairs storage area.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12'0)
- into bay window. Quality exposed hardwood flooring extending through arch into:
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.49m x 3.07m (18'0 x 10'1)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Twin leaded glass display cabinets. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Single drainer sink unit with antique style mixer taps. Fixed breakfast bar style return for casual dining. Open ended corner displays. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Checkerboard tiled floor.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 2.54m (12'10 x 8'4 )
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 3.05m x 2.44m 0.00m ( 9' 10 x 8' 0)
- Laminate flooring.. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.79m (9'9 x 9'2)
- Presently used as Office/Study. Laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Tiled floor. 1/2 panelled walls.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking. Private enclosed garden to rear with paved patio and neat lawned area. Screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »