- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Residential Home With Option To Buy Adjoining Commercial Unit
- Beautiful Terrace House With An Abundance Of Original Features
- Modern Galley Kitchen With A Great Range Of Units
- Commercial Unit With High Street Access And Large Storage Areas To Rear
- Four / Five Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Large Sun Terrace to Rear Accessed Through The Third Reception Room/Bedroom Five
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fantastic Location Off High Street, Within Walking Distance To All Local Amenities
Additional InformationDonaghadee is a busy, growing town, currently undergoing major development within the centre and on the outskirts. With many of the historical buildings being renovated to a high standard, there has been an increased interest from buyers and investors in the local area and with two new developments currently being built, the town will only continue to grow in popularity.
This property offers any interested buyers, the opportunity to purchase a 4/5 bedroom home with many original features, with the option for a business immediately next door.
When you enter the home, there is a large reception area with an inglenook style fireplace, dining area and leading to a modern, galley style kitchen with a fantastic range of modern units and built in appliances.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, two with ensuites, one currently used as a reception, guest wc and second living room with views towards the town centre and promenade. The large sun terrace is accessed via the second reception and has an amazing, private seating area with views.
The top floor of the property has two further double bedrooms, both with eaves storage and velux type windows. This home is a unique purchase, as its rare to discover a property of this size with character in the centre of the town, with the option for a business next door.
Early viewing is highly recommended as we anticipate great interest in this beautiful period home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 22'9 x 8'3 (6.93m x 2.51m)
- Hole in wall fireplace and wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 24'7 x 5'5 (7.49m x 1.65m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'ivory white' units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, cupboard for gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and solid Oak panelled flooring.
- Rear Porch
- Cloak and storage cupboard, solid Oak panelled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Living Room 15'2 x 11'4 (4.62m x 3.45m)
- Solid Oak panelled flooring.
- Lounge/Study 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Solid Oak panelled flooring and access to Balcony.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'4 (4.09m x 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite with built in shower cubicle, tiled walls and folding shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 17'8 x 9'3 (5.38m x 2.82m)
- Range of built in robes and shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower cubicle with folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Balcony 19'2 x 23'5 (5.84m x 7.14m)
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 11'4 x 10'6 (average points) (3.45m x 3.20m ( average points))
- Velux type window and eave storage.
- Bedroom 4 12'3 x 9'9 (average points) (3.73m x 2.97m ( average points))
- Velux type window and eave storage.
- Commercial Unit
- Option to purchase together. Please contact our office for pricing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »