- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home in Much Sought After Tree Lined Malone Location
- Occupying Superb Generous & Mature Private Site
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Excellent Sized Lounge & Equally Impressive Dining Room
- Good-Sized Kitchen & Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloaks/ WC
- 4 Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows /Oil Fired Central Heating
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation & Opportunity to Create Ideal Family Home
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles Leading to Detached Garage
- Good Sized Front Garden & Excellent Large South Westerly Facing Mature Private Rear Garden
- Extremely Convenient with Lisburn Road & Leading Primary & Grammar Schools Only Minutes Away
Harberton Park is one of South Belfast's most popular residential locations. Close to excellent schooling within the area, together with the vibrant Lisburn Road and its vast array of amenities. The property is also well placed for commuting to Belfast City Centre, and other surrounding areas via the nearby motorway networks.
This attractive detached family home occupies a superb generous site in one of Malone's most sought-after tree lined Roads. There are a host of amenities only minutes away, including those on the Lisburn Road and leading primary and grammar schools.
The property offers generous and adaptable accommodation internally, with many original features ideally complimented by the excellent gardens. Priced to allow for modernisation it will give prospective purchasers the opportunity to create their ideal family home catering for all those modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in this particular area have proven extremely successful, and with all and more this particular home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal, thus early inspection is essential.
- UPVC Front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Inner glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood flooring, under stair storage, feature wrought staircase, feature hall lead glass window
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin
- LIVING ROOM
- 6.9m x 4.34m (22' 8" x 14' 3")
Attractive feature marble fireplace and marble hearth. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.4m x 4.01m (14' 5" x 13' 2")
Mahogany fireplace with tiled hearth
- 6.2m x 4.15m (20' 4" x 13' 7")
Range of high- and low-level unit and inset sink unit, tiled splash back. Four ring halogen hob, stainless steel extractor, double integrated fridge, electric oven and grill, wine rack. Integrated dishwasher. Lino floor with tiles under. Door to….
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- 3.3m x 2.5m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine. Hard wood door to the rear.
- Walk-in shelved hot-press. Access to roof space via Slingsby ladder, roof space floored with a light.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 6.8m x 3.91 m (22' 4" x 12' 10")
6.8m x 3.91m (at widest points). Built in robes, ornate stained-glass windows, cornicing ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.7m x 3.5m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
3.7m x 3.5m (at widest points) Vanity unit sink & built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
2.9m x 2.3m (at widest points) Built in robes, cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.4m x 3.9m (14' 5" x 12' 10")
4.4m x 3.9m Large vanity unit wash hand basin, built in robes.
- FITTED BATHROOM
- 2.6m x 2.5m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
Grey suite comprising large corner bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, stained glass window, fully tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
- Superb generous mature site with parking for multiple vehicles.
Front garden in lawn and beds with mature plants and shrubs, boundary fencing. Superb extensive mature enclosed rear garden in lawn with wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs, uPVC oil tank, boiler house, outside light and tap. Large wooden gate to the rear.
- 7.2m x 3.8m (23' 7" x 12' 6")
Up and over door, access to rear lean to (3.8m x 2.4m).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »