- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Generous Lounge with Gas Coal Fire
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen Open to Dining and Living Space, Range of Integrated Appliances
- French Doors Opening Through to Sun Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Shower Room with Contemporary White Suite
- Master Bedroom Includes En Suite WC
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tiered Rear South Facing Garden with Paved Patio Areas and Superb Views
- Integral Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Ever Sought After and Convenient Location
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional or Retiring Couple alike
Additional InformationHanwood Heights is a popular and sought after residential location. The location provides excellent convenience to main arterial routes for city commuting and is also within close proximity to Stormont Parliament Buildings, The Ulster Hospital, Eastpoint Entertainment Village and David Lloyd Health and Fitness Club.
This detached family bungalow offers spacious and well presented accommodation with the added benefit of an integral garage. There are three good sized bedrooms and a large oak kitchen open plan to dining/living space with French doors to a rear sun room, also a generous lounge to the front with gas coal fire. With ample driveway parking and a tiered rear south facing rear garden this property will appeal to a wide range of purchaser.
- Hardwood front door. Double glazed and leaded inset. Matching side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving. Access hatch to insulated roofspace.
- 5.82m x 3.28m (19' 1" x 10' 9")
Raised marble hearth. Gas coal fire. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to front.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 5.59m x 4.37m (18' 4" x 14' 4")
Laminate work surface. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel ovens below. Fixed canopy extractor hood. Glazed display cabinets. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to living or dining space with wooden flooring. Sliding patio doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.77m (9' 9" x 9' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed LED spotlighting. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Outlook to front.
- ENSUITE WC:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.18m (10' 5" x 10' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Spotlighting. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 2.16m (12' 1" x 7' 1")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with sliding fronted doors fitted for hanging and shelving. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, fully tiled walls with inset tiling detail, recessed spotlighting, porcelain tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 9.75m x 3.1m (32' 0" x 10' 2")
Up and over door. Light and power. Excellent storage. Oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway to integral garage. Mature easily maintained front garden with loose pebbled flowerbeds, mature shrubs, enclosed to rear, rear garden easily maintained, laid in paved patio areas, tiered to rear with views to Antrim Hills, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Craigantlet Hills, uPVC soffit and fascia boards, outdoor light, water tap, southerly aspect to rear, garden shed with light and power.
Travelling through Dundonald village, in the direction of Belfast, turn left at the traffic lights for the Ulster Hospital. Continue through to the next set of traffic lights onto East Link. Hanwood Heights is located towards the end of this road on the left hand side. Number 37 is located within Hanwood Heights on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »