How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful family home on a large site in the desirable Newtownbreda area
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall benefiting from a cloakroom and a WC
- Lovely lounge with a gas fire and patio doors to the garden
- Cosy family room providing additional living space
- Formal dining room that is ideal for special family occasions
- Excellent kitchen with a range of solid wood units
- Useful utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting from a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bedroom two benefits from a study or a dressing room
- Family bathroom with a white four piece suite
- Large detached garage with light, power and insulated remote control door
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Private rear garden in lawn with a lovely patio area
- Spacious driveway with parking for several cars
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for many leading schools
The Complete Package!
No. 37 Greer Park Avenue is a wonderful family home situated in the popular Newtownbreda area of South Belfast. It is ideally suited to an established family that craves spacious living accommodation, well-proportioned bedrooms and a private rear garden that the children will love, it will certainly not disappoint. Further benefits include an excellent range of local amenities and a great choice of local schools in the area. This is a great opportunity to acquire a family home in fantastic condition and is sure to stand the test of time!
Downstairs comprises of a bright & spacious entrance hall, a lovely lounge with a gas fire and patio doors to the garden, a family room, a formal dining room, an excellent kitchen with solid wood units, a useful utility room with plumbing for white goods and a cloakroom with built-in storage and a WC. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms one of which is entered via a study or what could be a dressing room and a luxury family bathroom with a white four piece suite. The property further benefits from a large attached garage with light, power and a roller door.
To the front there is a spacious driveway with parking space for several cars and a garden complimented by mature plants & shrubs. The very private rear garden is laid in lawn and benefits from a patio area that lends itself perfectly for entertaining friends and family with some tasty al fresco dining!
Greer Park Avenue is situated just off the Newtownbreda Road and is convenient to a host of local amenities such as Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco Newtownbreda, many leading schools and the outer ring offering easy access to Belfast City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 16'7" x 12'9"
Family Room 12'5" x 9'6"
Dining Room 11'5" x 10'9"
Kitchen / Diner 14'7" x 9'5"
Utility Room 8'1" x 8'
Cloakroom / WC
Master Bedroom 13'1" x 12'9"
En-suite 6'1" x 5'9"
Bedroom 2 14'5" x 11'
Study / Dressing Room 9'2" x 8'2"
Bedroom 3 11'5" x 10'5"
Bedroom 4 12'2" x 9'6"
Bathroom 8'2" x 7'3"
Integral Garage 16'4" x 15'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views