- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning semi-detached home located in a popular area of South Belfast
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to a downstairs WC
- Lounge with a solid wood floor, a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Dining room with a solid wood floor and access to the lounge
- Open plan kitchen and living room with a centre island and integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with a bay window and an ensuite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with feature tiling
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a lawn, a patio and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Front garden laid in lawn with a tarmac driveway to the side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationHome Sweet Home!
This fabulous semi-detached property offers stylish accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is ideal for a growing family or a first time buyer seeking a convenient location with plenty of space and quality. The open plan kitchen & living space will be the main focal point of the home and is sure to impress friends and family. With a further two reception rooms to utilise and well-proportioned bedrooms it offers super accommodation that is perfect for modern day family living.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a bay window, a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, a dining room with a solid wood floor and a wonderful open plan kitchen and living room with a centre island and integrated appliances. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a bay window and an ensuite shower room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with feature tiling.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a tarmac driveway that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped to offer a well-manicured lawn, a patio area and a lovely selection of plants and shrubs.
Greenwood Glen is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.56m (16'2" x 11'8")
- Dining Room 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3" x 9'5")
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 6.38m x 4.93m (20'11" x 16'2")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.89m (15'8" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 2 2.97m x 2.03m (9'9" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 3.51m (9'9" x 11'6")
- Bathroom 2.13m x 2.62m (7' x 8'7")
- Garage 5.66m x 3.00m (18'7" x 9'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »