- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented & Extended Semi Detached Villa In Highly Sought After Ballyholme Location
- Conveniently Situated Near To Local Shops, Coastal Walks At Ballyholme Beach & Ballyholme Primary School
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms And A Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Extended Kitchen Open Through To A Good Sized Living/Dining Area With Access To Garden
- Kitchen Fitted With Generous Range Of Maple Cupboards, And Integrated Double Oven & Hob
- Modern Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Double Glazed Throughout
- Detached Garage / Off Street Parking To Front In Stones & Bedding Area
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Paved Patio Areas
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented and extended semi detached villa is situated in the highly sought after Godfrey Avenue area of Ballyholme. With its close proximity to local amenities, coastal walks at Ballyholme beach, Yacht Clubs, shops as well as the popular Ballyholme Primary School, there is always high demand for properties in this area. The property provides a large open plan lounge with dining area and feature fireplace, as well as a spacious extended kitchen with living/dining area. The kitchen is fitted with a generous range of maple high and low level cupboards, and an integrated Bosch double oven and ceramic hob. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, and also a modern three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there is a generous garden to the rear with paved patio areas, edged lawns and access to a detached garage, and to the front there is off street parking. A superb home, fully deserving of internal viewing to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
- OPEN PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden part glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, wooden flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.89m x 3.22m (22' 7" x 10' 7")
Feature brick fireplace with sleeper style mantle and tiled hearth, bay window, coving, three single panelled radiators, double panelled radiator, open plan to:
- FAMILY / DINING AREA:
- 3.66m x 2.78m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
Double glazed french doors to rear garden and large corner window, wooden flooring, single panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, open plan to kitchen.
- 5.68m x 1.74m (18' 8" x 5' 8")
Generous range of fitted maple high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, Built-in Bosch double oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard for housing a fridge freezer unit, wooden flooring, low voltage lighting, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
- Roofspace access, built-in cupboard, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.03m x 2.99m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Picture rail, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.95m x 1.83m (6' 5" x 6' 0")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Three piece modern white suite comprising of PVC panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, chrome heated towel rail, Hot Press off, PVC panelled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.31m x 3.77m (17' 5" x 12' 4")
Oil boiler unit, roller door, power, light.
- To front - stone driveway, sleeper edged bedding area with shrubs, hedging.
To rear - generous enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, paved patio areas, mature shrubs, PVC oil tank, outside tap.
Travelling along the Donaghadee Road out of Bangor veer left on to the Groomsport Road. Continue along and take the second turn on the left into Godfrey Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »