- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached House in Popular Residential Area
- Three Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen with Plentiful Storage and Workspace
- Bathroom with White Suite and Freestanding Bathtub
- Integral Garage with Potential to Convert
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Enclosed Garden to Rear with Paved Patio Area
- Close to a Range of Popular Amenities
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Transport Links for all Directions
- No Onward Chain / Investment Potential
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac on the edge of East Belfast, this bright, semi-detached home is likely to appeal to first time buyers and families seeking a well-appointed home.
The open-plan ground floor incorporates a living area with feature fireplace and dining area with French doors opening out to a landscaped rear garden. Walking distance to Tesco, excellent local amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore, Holywood Exchange and Holywood itself are all within easy reach.
Internal inspection is highly recommended at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Glazed hardwood front door. Outside light. To:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Inner door with fan light to:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.42m (21' 4" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace with carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset with open fire. Glazed wooden French doors to rear. Dining area with laminate wooden floor, access to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 3.09m (16' 9" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power. Warmflow oil fired boiler.
- 3.09m x 2.66m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine, space for underbench fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed hardwood door to rear.
- Access to insulated roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.5m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.02m (12' 7" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.7m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
- 3.02m x 2.81m (9' 11" x 9' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Free-standing roll top bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Front garden laid in lawns with pebbled driveway offering off-street parking for two cars. Various trees, plants and shrubs. Side access with uPVC oil tank and bin storage area. Private rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area, border fencing and hedging.
Coming out of Belfast heading countrybound on the Holywood Road, turn right after Parkway traffic lights into Garnerville Road. Glendhu is around the corner on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
206th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »