37 Glendhu Manor, Garnerville Road, Belfast BT4 2RJ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached House in Popular Residential Area
- Three Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen with Plentiful Storage and Workspace
- Bathroom with White Suite and Freestanding Bathtub
- Integral Garage with Potential to Convert
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Enclosed Garden to Rear with Paved Patio Area
- Close to a Range of Popular Amenities
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Transport Links for all Directions
- No Onward Chain / Investment Potential
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac on the edge of East Belfast, this bright, semi-detached home is likely to appeal to first time buyers and families seeking a well-appointed home.
The open-plan ground floor incorporates a living area with feature fireplace and dining area with French doors opening out to a landscaped rear garden. Walking distance to Tesco, excellent local amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore, Holywood Exchange and Holywood itself are all within easy reach.
Internal inspection is highly recommended at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Glazed hardwood front door. Outside light. To:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Inner door with fan light to:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.42m (21' 4" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace with carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset with open fire. Glazed wooden French doors to rear. Dining area with laminate wooden floor, access to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 3.09m (16' 9" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power. Warmflow oil fired boiler.
- 3.09m x 2.66m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine, space for underbench fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed hardwood door to rear.
- Access to insulated roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.5m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.02m (12' 7" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.7m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
- 3.02m x 2.81m (9' 11" x 9' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Free-standing roll top bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Front garden laid in lawns with pebbled driveway offering off-street parking for two cars. Various trees, plants and shrubs. Side access with uPVC oil tank and bin storage area. Private rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area, border fencing and hedging.
Coming out of Belfast heading countrybound on the Holywood Road, turn right after Parkway traffic lights into Garnerville Road. Glendhu is around the corner on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »