- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Majority Double Glazed
- Driveway to Front
- Carport & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Glendale Park is popular residential location in the Four Winds area that can be accessed from both Newton Park and the Saintfield Road, offering convenience to local shops, restaurants and transport links into and out of Belfast. Internally this home comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and is majority double glazed. Outside a driveway provides access to a carport and garage, with a garden laid in lawn to the rear. Modernisation is required, however this property offers well proportioned accommodation in a superb location.
- Upvc glass panelled sliding door to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panels To hallway. Laminate flooring.
- Under-stairs storage
- Lounge 11'9 x 11'7 (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Tiled fire-place. Under-stairs storage.
- Living Room 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Tiled fire-place.
- Fitted Kitchen 11'9 x 7'9 (3.58m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, built in 4 ring hob overhead extractor fan. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Double built in robes extending to side of chimney breast.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- (at widest points) Built in storage.
- Bedroom Three 8'9 x 8'1 (2.67m x 2.46m)
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Coloured bathroom suite with panelled bath and mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
Part tiled walls. Hot-press. Access to roof-space. Gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to carport.
- Up and over door. Leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 18'9 x 9'3 (5.72m x 2.82m)
- Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn bordered by timber fencing. Patio area. Built in storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »