- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and Imaculately presented terrace
- 2 bedrooms - through lounge
- Antique pine fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge
- Deluxe misty peach bathroom suite - tiled walls
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Detached garage (access via gated entry to rear)
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented terrace property holds a prime elevated cul-de-sac position convenient to Belfast City Centre, local shops and amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by immaculate presentation throughout which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.35m x 4.24m (20' 10" x 13' 11")
Laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, pictuire rail, under stairs storage.
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboard, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- Misty peach suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.24m x 2.9m (13' 11" x 9' 6")
Picture rail, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
Picture rail, panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, rooflight.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. Detached garage (access via gated entry to rear) - up and over door, 2 pedestrian doors. Garden store. Tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »