- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Low Outgoings
Additional InformationDouble Extended Town Terrace in Most Convenient Location
Holding an excellent position within this ever popular and convenient location this attractive period town terrace has benefited from a double extension to the rear and will have immediate appeal. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, built-in mirrored slide robes and has been extensively refurbished in recent times. A rear patio garden combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 6.13 x 2.90 (20'1" x 9'6")
- Attractive fireplace, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
DINING AREA - Under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 4.05 x 2.75 (13'3" x 9'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, glass display unit, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.73 x 1.80 (8'11" x 5'11")
- Wall mounted gas boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 3.00 (9'5" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.34 (10'6" x 10'11")
- Range of built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in patio.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »