This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Superbly Maintained And Presented Semi-Detached Villa
With Kitchen And Study Extension At Rear
Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Area And Study
Shower Room With Attractive Modern Suite
Lounge with multi-fuel stove
Cream coloured Shaker style kitchen
Shower with modern white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Low maintenance gardens
Viewing highly recommended
- Entrance hall
- 15' 5" x 6' 1" (4.70m x 1.85m) PVC front door, hardwood semi-solid floor.
- 12' 1" x 12' 6" (3.68m x 3.81m) Hole-in-the-wall fireplace with multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth, wood laminated floor.
- Dining area
- 18' 7" x 9' 6" (5.66m x 2.90m) Tiled floor, storage cupboard, open plan to kitchen and study.
- 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m) Cream coloured Shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, built-in oven, hob, extractor fan, peninsula unit with breakfast bar, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls with natural stone tiles, tiled floor.
- 8' x 7' 7" (2.44m x 2.31m) Tiled floor.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 10' (3.81m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 5" x 9' 9" (3.18m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 5" x 9' 5" (2.57m x 2.87m) Built-in wardrobe.
- Shower room
- 7' 10" x 6' (2.39m x 1.83m) Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., partially tiled walls, hotpress.
- Wall at front, pebbled front garden, concrete driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid in concrete.
- Up and over door.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »