- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous chain free detached property located between Carryduff & Moneyreagh
- Outstanding opportunity to run a business from home or create an apartment
- Superb south-facing rear garden with a large patio and a delightful countryside aspect
- Highly impressive entrance hall with full height glass leading to the vaulted sun-room
- Very large kitchen with plenty of space for living and dining
- Access from the kitchen to a guest WC and a super utility room
- Spacious formal lounge with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the side
- Separate dining room and family room next to the kitchen
- Three bedrooms on the ground floor - two with en-suite shower rooms
- A further two bedrooms upstairs including a massive master bedroom with an en-suite
- Separate shower room on the first floor
- Spacious apartment or office upstairs with a separate room that is plumbed for kitchen or bathroom
- Potential to create an external staircase to the office/ granny flat
- Surrounding gardens, a patio and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Car port and an Integral garage access from the utility room
- Generous driveway with plenty of parking for family and guests
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
Additional InformationEndless Potential!
If anyone has a large or growing family and wishes to move the parents in for example, or wishes to run a business from home then look no further! This fabulous home is really rather special and with a bit of vision and effort it could utilised to meet the demands of most. In the current climate with more and more businesses working from home the upstairs office space is sure to be a hit, especially with the potential to have its own access. The property itself has a huge amount of benefits including a superb south facing garden and very flexible and spacious accommodation that can be set-up and used as required.
Downstairs comprises a reception hall that leads to a wonderful sun room with a vaulted ceiling, a lounge with a fireplace, a cosy family room, a formal dining room, a kitchen with dining space, a utility room, three bedrooms - two with en-suites, and two separate WC's. Upstairs offers two bedrooms - one with an en-suite, a shower room and a large space that could used a granny flat or as an office - there is plumbing in place to add a kitchen to this area.
The property sits proudly on a mature, private and spacious site that offers all the outdoor space you could need. The rear garden benefits from a sunny southerly aspect looking out over wonderful County Down countryside, a large lawn that children will love and a super patio area to relax on. There is a spacious driveway. a car port and an integral garage to the front.
The location is convenient to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Belfast and Carryduff, it is only a ten minute drive to Forestside Shopping Centre and six miles from the M1 Motorway at Lisburn with access to Sprucefield and easy access to a host of local schools and colleges via public transport which passes the front of the house, as well as a number of convenient amenities.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents in 02890 450 550. www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance porch
- Reception hall
- Kitchen / Breakfast room 5.08m x 6.93m (16'8 x 22'9)
- Dining room 4.04m x 4.60m (13'3 x 15'1)
- Family room 3.94m x 3.78m (12'11 x 12'5)
- Sun room 4.34m x 3.81m (14'3 x 12'6)
- Lounge 3.96m x 7.32m (13' x 24')
- Utility room 3.00m x 3.71m (9'10 x 12'2)
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.23m (11'7 x 10'7)
- Ensuite 1.50m x 1.98m (4'11 x 6'6)
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3 x 10'7)
- Ensuite 2.03m x 1.80m (6'8 x 5'11)
- Bedroom 3 4.09m x 2.29m (13'5 x 7'6)
- WC 2.03m x 1.35m (6'8 x 4'5)
- Lounge area 4.11m x 3.73m (13'6 x 12'3)
- Plumbed for kitchen 1.80m x 3.61m (5'11 x 11'10)
- Office / Nanny apartment 6.58m x 8.15m (21'7 x 26'9)
- Bedroom 4 6.58m x 7.32m (21'7 x 24)
- Ensuite 2.03m x 1.80m (6'8 x 5'11)
- Bedroom 5 3.12m x 3.78m (10'3 x 12'5)
- Shower room 1.57m x 3.76m (5'2 x 12'4)
- Integral garage 5.77m x 3.43m (18'11 x 11'3)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »