37 Clermont Gardens,
Warrenpoint, BT34 3LQ
3 Bed House
Offers over £139,950
Contact the Agent
Bradley Estates NI Limited
Offers over £139,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Convenient Town Centre Setting
- The Ideal First Time/ Investment Home
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating System
- Requiring No Additional Outlay
- Generous Garden & Decking to rear
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Located in the heart of the scenic seaside town of Warrenpoint, convenient to all local amenities and services, this well-presented 3 bedroom mid terraced property is ideally suited to those seeking their first home or investment property in the locality. Having undergone recent modernisation, including the introduction of gas heating and the refurbishment bathroom and kitchen areas, this property requires minimal additional outlay making it attractive to those seeking a ready-to-go home.
The property is further enhanced by a generous garden and decking area to the rear plus a tiered low maintenance garden area to the front. Viewing highly recommended.
It should be noted that this property is now vacant and that the furnishings as seen in the photographs have now been removed.
- FURTHER DETAILS & APPROX DIMENSIONS
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Pvc windows on three sides. Pvc front door. Vinyl tile flooring. Pine tongue & groove ceiling
- Entrance Hallway
- Decorative tile-effect laminate flooring. Carpet to stairs. Bevelled glass panel internal door from porch. Understairs storage closet.
- Wall mounted electric fire fitting. Laminate wooden flooring. Wall lighting. Plaster moulded ceiling rose and cornicing. Glass panel door from hallway.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Extended kitchen with high and low level high-gloss fitted units and containing stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, low level electric oven, chrome extractor canopy and space for dishwasher and washing machine. Tile effect laminate flooring in kitchen and dining areas. Glass panel door from Lounge. Directional spotlighting.
- Containing full size bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Mixer tap shower head over bath. Pvc tile effect wall covering. Vinyl tile effect floor covering.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- Located to the front of dwelling. Two windows with views of Cooley Mountains. Built-in storage closet. Carpet floor covering.
- Bedroom 2
- Located to the rear of dwelling. Wooden floor covering. Location of Gas fired boiler closet.
- Bedroom 3
- Located to rear of dwelling. Wooden flooring.
- Tiered garden area to front of dwelling with mature planting and pebbled beds
Box metal gate to front
Extensive decked area to rear of dwelling.
Generous rear garden area with mature planting
Block built store
These particulars are issued by Bradley Estates NI Ltd on the understanding that any negotiations relating to the property are conducted through them. Whilst every care is taken in preparing them, Bradley Estates NI Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/lessor whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline for guiding potential purchasers/tenants and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (ii) any representation including descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licenses for uses or occupation, access or any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves (at their own expense) as to their correctness, (iii) neither Bradley Estates NI Ltd, nor any of their employees have any authority to make any or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Note: All plans and photographs are for identification purposes only. Subject to contract.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing