- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented, Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Location
- Modern, High Gloss Kitchen With Good Range Of Units
- Lounge With Feature Electric Fire, Open Plan To Dining Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Bedrooms, One With Built In Mirrored Wardrobes And Floored Roofspace With Velux Window
- Modern, White Shower Room With Large Walk In Shower
- Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear With Artificial Grass
- Excellent Location Close To Local Amenities And Glider Service
A beautifully presented, semi-detached property offering superb accommodation located in a desirable area. Comprising bright and spacious through lounge with archway to dining area and modern, high gloss kitchen. The first floor offers two bedrooms and a modern, white shower room. Also benefitting from PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a floored roofspace with large, velux window. The front and rear gardens have been beautifully landscaped with artificial grass, tobermore paving and pebbled areas. An ideal property for a range of buyers so early viewing is highly recommended once residential lockdown finishes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 10'7 x 13'1 (3.23m x 3.99m)
- Wall mounted feature electric fire, wooden laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting.
Archway to -
- Dining Room 9'2 x 7'2 (2.79m x 2.18m)
- Wooden laminate flooring, patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 8'8 x 8'5 (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Modern range of high and low level gloss units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'7 (4.09m x 3.23m)
- (at widest points) Modern range of built in robes with partly mirrored sliding doors, access to roofspace with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 8'9 x 8'8 (2.67m x 2.64m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Roofspace 15'7 x 3'1 (4.75m x 0.94m)
- Floored, large Velux window.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome feature wall mounted radiator.
- Front garden with artificial grass, pebbled stone driveway to the side, enclosed rear garden with two sections of artificial grass, pebble stone area and Tobermore paving area, brick shed which is plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »